Views
Helpful
Replies

telepresence upgrade old lics to cms server smp and pmp+ lics

shohamshalom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my costumer purches new cms server, and i planing the license migration for that.

today, the costumer have:

- 100 cuwl pro lics that should migrate to 100 pmp+  ----for that i use CUWL-PMP+K9     ---is it fine????

-15 TPS lics that should migrate to 15 smp+ --- not sure regarding sku TP-SMP-SL2SMP or LIC-TSorMCU-2-SMP+

thanks

shoham

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Shoham,

Confirm the first question and for the second question, TP-SMP-SL2SMP is the top level SKU for CCW, then choose SL to SMP option, LIC-TP-SL-2-SMP with a qty of 15, to get 15 SMP/meetings in exchange for 15 Screen Licenses.

Ron Lewis

Cisco

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Shoham,

Confirm the first question and for the second question, TP-SMP-SL2SMP is the top level SKU for CCW, then choose SL to SMP option, LIC-TP-SL-2-SMP with a qty of 15, to get 15 SMP/meetings in exchange for 15 Screen Licenses.

Ron Lewis

Cisco

Thanks ron.

Hi Ron

Is there still a zero cost promo for this or is there a transition cost associated.

Thanks

Anthony

Yes their is a cost now....in our FY16 we had zero dollar migration option, this expired in July 2016. Now for CUWL Pro or Screen License to SMP Plus licensing a costs is associated. See the ordering guide at cisco.com/go/meetingserver. We are going to post an updated OG in next 48 hours BTW.

On recording and streaming option, see the Ordering guide, under the top level SKU CMS-Recording, is too options; the first port/starter kit and then adding additional ports....so if customer wants 4 ports recording/streaming, they purchase starterkit and then 3 additional ports. This is CMS licensing, with recording requires dedicated server. For playback tools and management of recordings, please look at vBrick Rev solution.

Ron Lewis

Cisco

Thanks Ron..

Hi ron,

also regarding recording and streaming, can u verify with me those part number please:

CMS-RECORDING - find it (is it new hardware or only software?)

CMS-REC-STARTERKIT - find it

LIC-CMS-REC-PORT  - didnt fint it on ccw

thanks

shoham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: