cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the process for adding our script to the CiscoDevNet github repo?

dgonyier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have a python script intended to aid customers to analyze the output of the Trusted Boot Visiblity CLI commands on supported products. We would like to publish this under CiscoDevNet on github. What are the process and contacts to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

eckelcu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dwaine, I can help you out with this. A ptr to the repo where the project is hosted currently would be a good way to get started. You can email me at eckelcu@cisco.com and we can discuss next steps from there.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

eckelcu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dwaine, I can help you out with this. A ptr to the repo where the project is hosted currently would be a good way to get started. You can email me at eckelcu@cisco.com and we can discuss next steps from there.

Hi Charles,

did this script get published?  It seems pretty useful.

Adam

Not yet. I did not hear back from Dwaine yet. I'll try direct email to see if that works better.

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I didn't a notification from the forum for your responses.

Since I posted the original query, we have engaged with James Kirk (jimkirk) regarding setting up a repo under the public CiscoDevNet github group. We have a path forward.

Thanks for your help.