Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX80

omair0001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I need to ask one question, sx80 have 3 hdmi inputs for cameras and one DVI-I for PC, total 4 inputs.

if i need to extend the limits of these inputs so how it can possible.

i mean if i want to connect one extra hdmi as input.

please update

2 Replies 2

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In order to increase the number of video inputs on an SX80, it is necessary to use an external video switcher.  For example, if you wanted to add 3 more inputs for a total of 7, you could purchase an Extron SW4 HDMI switcher, and then take the output of that switcher into one of the HDMI inputs on the SX80. 

Then, using In-Room Control (see a document here: Cisco TelePresence SX Series - Configuration Guides - Cisco) you could select the video inputs directly from the Touch 10.

amr_saudi99
Level 5
Level 5

you can also find all the integration scenarios for many other end points in the Cisco Live videos:

BRKCOL-3008 - Advanced Custom Room Integration best practices with Cisco Codecs and Cameras (2017 Berlin)

https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=93937&backBtn=true

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: