Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin's approval message

Hello,

Is there any way to access admin's approve/reject message? I would like to send an email to a user with a reason of rejection, provided by the admin.

Best regards,

Krzysztof

5 Replies 5

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The message is visible in the string of bubbles automatically.

I don't quite understand. Let me clarify my question. I have a workflow with a task: User Approval. After an approver rejects or approves the task, I would like to send a confirmation email to a user with very specific information, and if the approver defined the reason, I want to add that message to the email. I know it is shown as task status message. Also, I know that I can send generic notification email in the workflow properties, but I would like send specific emails inside a workflow. I was just curious if the message provided by the approver can be accessed from within another task.

OK, I got it. I can create Custom Approval Task and define a message to the user which is accessible as an output of that task :-) Works fine.

The comment the approved types will show in the string of bubbles

I think the message is in a input/output variable hence could be put into the body of an email as ${task.name}

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer