cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you get queue events from UCCE when using the all events service?

JohnPulley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get queue events using the All Events service, basically to get calls in queue and time in queue for a real time display. I've set the flags for the queue events in my login. I tested my code against a lab UCCX setup and it works fine. However, in UCCE, no queue events are received. I've tried setting a monitor on the queue, but the function returns E_CTI_FUNCTION_NOT_AVAILABLE (error 12).   I've also tried querying the skill group statistics, but the queue values are all zeros, though the time in state values are accurate, so I know the query is correct. The documentation for version 11.5 states that the queue events can be used for incoming calls in the All Events Service, so I know the feature should be available.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This isn't a typical request.

If you run System PG with IP IVR, it is simple to get the queue events via CTI Server.

If you run any other deployment type, you need to setup CTI Server where the VRU PG is installed, and monitor it separately.

If it's a generic PG where VRU PIM and CM PIM are co-located on same PG, you can re-use the existing CTI Server. Otherwise, you need you install a separate CTI Server on the VRU PGs.

At one point in the past, this setup would provide queue events via CTI Server. But it's not an option that we document/qualify so we can't guarantee it. It's a best effort.

And when you look at the queue events, it may not have enough information to provide what you're looking for. It can contain the VRU Service it was running against, but won't provide the the skill group(s) the call is queued against.

I don't think this approach is going to give you what you want.

David

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

harendku
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John,

Try to use CTI service mask "CTI_SERVICE_CALL_ DATA_UPDATE". I will check further on this and will update you.

Regards,

Harendra

This isn't a typical request.

If you run System PG with IP IVR, it is simple to get the queue events via CTI Server.

If you run any other deployment type, you need to setup CTI Server where the VRU PG is installed, and monitor it separately.

If it's a generic PG where VRU PIM and CM PIM are co-located on same PG, you can re-use the existing CTI Server. Otherwise, you need you install a separate CTI Server on the VRU PGs.

At one point in the past, this setup would provide queue events via CTI Server. But it's not an option that we document/qualify so we can't guarantee it. It's a best effort.

And when you look at the queue events, it may not have enough information to provide what you're looking for. It can contain the VRU Service it was running against, but won't provide the the skill group(s) the call is queued against.

I don't think this approach is going to give you what you want.

David

Thank you for your reply. I am already using the CTI service mask "CTI_SERVICE_CALL_ DATA_UPDATE" in the “OPEN_REQ” command, with no effect.

John Pulley

·························

Impact Technologies, Inc.

Office: 314.743.1461

Hi John,

I believe David has replied possible ways.

You can also get call in queue through AW,under RouterCallsQNow column once execute below queries.

select * from Call_Type_Real_Time

select * from t_Skill_Group_Real_Time

Regards,

Harendra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: