cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Gadget Customization

zohaib.shabir
Level 1
Level 1

i have a query that i had configured my gadget but i am stuck at one place.

While configuring the .xml file it has a script type which says you have to enter server host name. what is that script type ? what i have to enter at that place. Reference is attached for further assistance. Please guide me into this matter ASAP!

Waiting for your kind response.

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It depends on what version of Finesse you are running:

1. If you are using Finesse 10.6 and above, you just need the relative URL because these files are hosted on the Finesse server itself:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/desktop/assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/desktop/assets/js/finesse.js"></script>

NOTE: What you have should still work as long as you can access the src's url from the browser.

2. If you are using Finesse 10.5 and below, you need to upload these two files with your gadgets and the src will be the relative path to these files (similar to how the gadget business logic imports the .js file).

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: