Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Gadget Live Reports

j-macdonald
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using the CUIC Sample Gadget 11.0.1V1 to display live data Email CSQ and Agent Reports as a tab in Finesse (11.5).The permalink has the escape characters (%amp;) in all the proper places, and requires authentication. The permalink works fine on it's own. However when use the sample gadget,, the end user gets "TypeError: Unable to get property 'subscribe' of undefined or null reference" using IE after CUIC login. In Firefox they get "TypeError: _hub is undefined". When I use a historical report instead of a live data report, it works fine. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Denise,

I figured it out! The I just copied the filter IDs from report configuration (filterId=EmailQueueStatistics.queueName=<insert email queue here> it worked! It's an ugly workaround for the email agent stats report as you have to manually add each agent... Popping a dashboard in the CUIC Sample Gadget would be so much easier. However, it's a workaround until the bug is fixed.

Thanks so much for your help,

John

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

j-macdonald
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry a typo - that should have said "the escape characters (&amp;)". Could I be hitting Cisco Bug: CSCvb25656 - Opening CUIC as new tab popup does not create OpenAjaxHub ?

Hi John,

Based off of the bug description, it seems like you are hitting that bug. That bug doesn't seem to be fixed yet. I've only used the gadget for historical reports, which you said is working fine. I will try to see if I can reproduce this issue and if there is a workaround for it.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

I was able to reproduce your issue using a LiveData gadget. I can't seem to find a workaround for it as it is an error within the CUIC page.

Let me reach out to the CUIC team to see if they have any workarounds.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise!

John

Hi Denise,

Any workaround from the CUIC team for this issue?

John

Hi John,

Thank you for reminding me. No, I haven't, but I have messaged them again.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

No workaround I assume?

John

Hi John,

I haven't heard back from them so I assume not. Sorry.

Thanx,

Denise

No problem, thanks for all your help!

John

Hi John,

I got a non-tested possible workaround that you can try. I am unable to test it out myself at the moment, but I thought I'd let you know about it just in case you want to try.

Take the viewId of the report you are trying to run and plug it into the LiveDataGadget.jsp URL in the finesse layout. The viewId of the report can be found out from the permalink. There will be a 32 characters alpha-numeric string in the permalink that you can copy and use in the gadget URL.

If you want, you can give it a shot and let everyone know if you were successful or not.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for the reply. These reports are Live Data Email Queue Summary and Email Agent Statistics, what FilterId is associated with those reports?

John

Hi John,

I personally don't know actually. This is just a suggestion on what I would do if I were trying to make it work, but I would look at the types of filters for the CUIC Email Agent Statistics report and see if there is something equivalent. Also, here is a doc that lists the different filters for the other repots, maybe that'll help? Cisco Finesse Administration Guide Release 11.0(1) - Manage Desktop Layout [Cisco Finesse] - Cisco

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

I figured it out! The I just copied the filter IDs from report configuration (filterId=EmailQueueStatistics.queueName=<insert email queue here> it worked! It's an ugly workaround for the email agent stats report as you have to manually add each agent... Popping a dashboard in the CUIC Sample Gadget would be so much easier. However, it's a workaround until the bug is fixed.

Thanks so much for your help,

John

Hi John,

Nice! I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Thanx,

Denise