Views
Helpful
Replies

10.5 UCCX CUIC historical report limits only 3000 rows

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created a custom report which combines 6 different historical reports, report works fine, data displayed is valid but limits the number of rows to only 3000. As Cisco says for historical report CUIC report is limited to 8000 row but not 3000. I know 3000 is limit for Live or Real Time reports, not sure though my report is historical, why CUIC limits the number of rows to 3000.

Please help me.

Best regards,
Vinod

6 Replies 6

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vinod,

There is a checkbox in report definition Parameters tab to make a report historical. Can you double check if you have ticked that checkbox.

Thanks,

Vikram G

Hi Vikram,

There is no field in Parameters but we have option "Historical" check box (see below picture) in Properties of the report definition, this option is greyed out, I can not check this box. I think this is only for simple DB querries or Anonymous Block but we have to use only SP for UCCX custom reports.

Best regards,

VinodHistorical.JPG

Vinod,

Does one of your fields in the SQL include a value in DateTime format?

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Yes, there are some below fields which are DateTime format

call_end_time

call_start_time

interval_end_time

interval_start_time

latestsynchedtime

transition_time

In the properties tab of report definition, I can not change anything everything is greyed out.

do you know any work around?

Best regards,

Vinod

Hi Vikram,

Could you please check your development team that why fields are greyed out in properties tab of report definition when we use the query type as stored procedure in CUIC?

Best regards,

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

Stored Procedure or Anonymous Block based reports cannot be filtered using every field in the report, like in the case of SQL. When you use an SQL based report and choose a filter made of a few fields from its select clause, CUIC server dynamically adds a "WHERE" clause to that SQL with the selected filter criteria. This is not possible in the case of Stored Procedures because it only accepts a certain number of parameters.

In this case, having Key Criteria field does not make any sense. You filter based on the parameters exposed by the stored procedure. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rajagopal