cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent's Finesse can not see the call body of "CallControl.jsp" gadget?

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

why the agents can not see the body of "callcontrol.jsp" gadget, and can only see the Call Header Layout- the gray panel in the Finesse when the agent got a call. They can not see the variable values set in the Call Body Left-Hand Column Layout  or Call Body Right-Hand Column Layout.

CRAZY FINESSE

7 Replies 7

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Can this Grey panel be customized? I only know that you can assign it a header variable, but nothing else. The other variable values are not built into the header.

Hi Blake,

I did see some cisco video which showed some customer variables in the gadget body, not only in the header.

thx

John

Hi John,

The call variable section will exand when you click the call control bar (the grey area).

What version of Finesse are you using and what browser are you using? Please see the following for the supported browsers.

Also, can you attach a screenshot?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

I clicked many times, it showed a very small white body under the grey header. i tried FIREFOX and CHROME.

nothing changed. no call body there.

the screenshot attached.

1.png

John4.png

Do you have the ECC Values populated and the Set Enterprise Call Info in your script? The Variables will not display unless your script tells it to.

I don't have ECC, I did use the default callVariable1/2/10 in the script "Set Enterprise Call Info".

please see the attachment.2.png

Hi John,

How many call variable layouts do you have? Is there a layout that doesn't have anything configured in the call body? Could it be that the call is assigned to the layout that doesn't have a body? Search to see if the call has the ecc variable "user.Layout", that assigns the layout: Cisco Finesse Administration Guide Release 11.5(1) - Manage Call Variables Layouts [Cisco Finesse] - Cisco

I would check the client logs to debug further by clicking the Send Error Report and grabbing the client logs.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: