Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP IVR application update from one server to all

rahul.gupta1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I want to discuss about admin.jar which help to update +deploy + delete+ status of application in each CVP server under application/<allname>/admin folder.

I would like to update multiple server application after config change but as we have limit only one server application we can update one time

Suppose I am having helloworld application in 10 server and modified code which access some config files and any value change in config application update is needed. but from OPSCONSLE update application in not possible and from there we do service start/stop which has impact on other running application.

I have code run with port 10100 this port only does  update +deploy + delete+ status in CVP server but on the same server itself.

it will be appreciated if anyone has any idea to use the same and make update in all server of same appname application.

admin.jar makes socket connection on localHost on port 10100 and then perform all the action trying to override that and making socket on same port but getting connection refuse.

Regards

Rahul Gupta

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rguvvala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rahul,

At present there is no inbuilt tool/ functionality in CVP that automatically updates all the applications in different VXML Servers.

However , you can accomplish this by calling a script(~powershell) from a server like OAMP / System that remotely invokes updateAllApps in <<CVP>>/VXMLServer\admin folder .

Or you can use updateapp  in C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\applications\HelloWorld\admin .

Thanks

Raghu

View solution in original post

rahul.gupta1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks. I have manage to do the same by shell which help to update +deploy + delete+ status in one click for all the server. and I have also maintain txt file. So name of applications present in txt file, will perform update +deploy + delete+ status .

Regards

Rahul Gupta

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rguvvala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rahul,

At present there is no inbuilt tool/ functionality in CVP that automatically updates all the applications in different VXML Servers.

However , you can accomplish this by calling a script(~powershell) from a server like OAMP / System that remotely invokes updateAllApps in <<CVP>>/VXMLServer\admin folder .

Or you can use updateapp  in C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\applications\HelloWorld\admin .

Thanks

Raghu

rahul.gupta1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks. I have manage to do the same by shell which help to update +deploy + delete+ status in one click for all the server. and I have also maintain txt file. So name of applications present in txt file, will perform update +deploy + delete+ status .

Regards

Rahul Gupta

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: