Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialer_Detail CallGUID column and Call.CallGUID does not match

isilo0001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The CallGUID column value located in the Dialer_Detail table and the Call.CallGUID variable in the corresponding ICM script for the same call does not seem to match. We have some requirements to get the entries of the dialer detail table to do some operations in the IVR app but we are unable to because the ID's are different. Any ideas which variable to use in the ICM script to pass to VXML as the call id that will match the one in the dialer tables? Thanks

1.PNG2.PNG

5 Replies 5

rbh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dialer receives GUID from SIP Gateway and populates in Dialer_Detail Table via CampaignManager and this will not be sent to Router by Dialer. please check if GUID is propagated to Router via CVP.

you can also use PeripheralCallKey from DialerDetail and TCD Table to identify Outbound call.  this value should be same for Outbound Calls.

Hi

I checked the TCD table and CallGUID column is the same as the call id that's in the activity logs of the application. Hovewer, we need some column values like CallDuration and PickupTime from Dialer_Detail table and since the callguids are different in these two tables, we cannot match the call records. Is there any other way to match the records from the dialer detail and TCD table?

Thanks

rbh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PeripheralCallKey Field of TCD and Dialer Detail table should be same.

Hi,

PeripheralCallKey Field was null in the Dialer Detail so what we did is joining the tables using RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay fields . It seems to be working for us now, although I have no idea why  PeripheralCallKey  is null. Thanks for the help

Hi,

I came across this discussion and thought you could guide me here, coz I am dealing with something similar.

My application previously worked with cisco dialer, where campaigns were created using cisco outbound tool. We would send records to the dialer through FTP and hit the dialer_detail table, tcd table for the call resultsin a simialr way as described in here in the discussion thread.

However, I am now integrating my application to create campaigns/send records/ fetch call results and status  using the outbound API.

My concern is, I am sending the records to the dialer, through the import API - create. However, when I have to need to get back the call outcome (most of the data that I previously fetched from dialer_Detail and tcd table), I am not sure what API to invoke. The Import API - get call does not fetch me all the fields (agenID, pheripheral number, routerCallkey, etc).

If any of you have worked with the Outbound API, kindly help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: