cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EXTEND RESERVATION

nuttakorn.m
Level 1
Level 1

I've do customization for Task Routing integration with social media application, I'd like to extend maximum duration to 1 month, anyone can approve this request?

5 Replies 5

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Nuttakorn,

I was able to locate your reservation and extend it by a week.  We have upcoming maintenance planned and I don't think we'll be able to support the lab running for a month.  Can you give me some business justification and I can approach my management with a the request.

Regards,

Craig

Hi Craig,

For the upcoming event of Dimension Data CxO Forum in July 2017, I've to present benchmark and some scenario related to Digital Transformation topic so I need more time for customize application with social media by using task routing on sandbox.

Thanks!

High Nuttakorn,

I've requested this authorization from my management.  I'll follow-up when I get a response.

Regards,

Craig

Hi Nuttakorn,

My manager approved and I’ve extended your reservation through July. But we are planning a full Sandbox lab Power-Down the weekend of July 15th. We’ll make every effort to preserve this lab through this event, but it is possible reservations may be reset.

Regards,

Craig

Hi Craig,

Noted with thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: