Views
Helpful
Replies

VOIP Traffic and Historical VNI data

hana.field
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for VOIP traffic by country - is this something that Cisco tracks?

In addition, I am wondering if you have historical forecasts/data available on the website. I can only find 2016 data.

Appreciate the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your interest in Cisco VNI data.  VoIP traffic is part of Web/ Data traffic and we do not split it out separately.

We do have historical values at the regional level, but not at the country level. We have mobile and fixed IP and Internet traffic since 2005 for all of the regions VNI covers. If you are interested in this data, we can share it with you by email. We're not able to see an email address associated with this question, so please write to us at traffic-inquiries@cisco.com with your request. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your interest in Cisco VNI data.  VoIP traffic is part of Web/ Data traffic and we do not split it out separately.

We do have historical values at the regional level, but not at the country level. We have mobile and fixed IP and Internet traffic since 2005 for all of the regions VNI covers. If you are interested in this data, we can share it with you by email. We're not able to see an email address associated with this question, so please write to us at traffic-inquiries@cisco.com with your request. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: