Views
Helpful
Replies

Query UCCX for Dependencies

bradleywegner
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I have a CCX Cluster running System version: 10.6.1.11002-15 Over the past several years we have accumulated an ever growing amount of scripts and prompts that are no longer relevant. I would like to pull a report from the UCCX Cluster so that I can identify scripts and prompts no longer in use. Is there a query that I can run on the DB using Cisco provided tools, or perhaps a TAC Supported tool that is available for identifying these items.

Ideally this would allow me to identify prompts and scripts that have no association.

Thanks for reading,

Brad

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Brad,

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

tannerezell
Level 1
Level 1

I see this request come up every so often in the forums and it would be possible to write a script to analyze AEFs for prompt and sub flow usage. The problem gets to be when you use expressions to determine what sub flow to call or what prompt to play, you then get into the realm of creating a parser to understand UCCX expressions to quasi evaluate what is being called and where. I think this would be easier to evaluate on the sub flow side versus prompts where its not terribly common to use expressions.

I have some ideas on prompt usage that would get around some of the above limitations but I don't have our lab UCCX's to try it on at the moment. I'll report back when I get the chance.

Hi Tanner, thanks for responding.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: