cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue in popup on outbound call (Finesse)

tauqeer.nasir1
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to open a popup for an outbound call. see the following screenshot

form.png

in this popup i am using two variables (BABuddayName and BAAccountNumber) to popup the proper link.

My text file for dialer is like this:

firstname,phone1,phone2,accountnumber

While opening a form it concatenates the BABuddyName with first name "," last name. Due to the "," my form is not poping up.

Is there any option on finesse from which I can get the first name / last name on finesse to popup my form correctly.

Thank you,

Touqeer Nasir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Touqeer,

Unfortunately, the BABuddyName is in that format. The only thing I can think of from a workaround perspective is to build a custom gadget where you manipulate the BABuddyName string to the correct format before doing a pop. You can use the ScreenPopSampleGadget for this custom gadget.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Touqeer,

Unfortunately, the BABuddyName is in that format. The only thing I can think of from a workaround perspective is to build a custom gadget where you manipulate the BABuddyName string to the correct format before doing a pop. You can use the ScreenPopSampleGadget for this custom gadget.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your advice.

Thanks,

Touqeer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: