Views
Helpful
Replies

Transition to Cisco spark team collaboration

RichardJLefevre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My business is going through a bit of a transition stage right now. We are changing up things in every department for better productivity. We have been using Google services for team collaboration, Now I think we have grown past that. We need something more professional. While having this discussion one of my employees suggested that we use Cisco spark teams. So that is why I am in this forum. I researched a lot Cisco spark and the transition to it. I read a lot of articles and watched a lot of videos but still, I have a lot of doubts. Most of them are pretty basic but I am expecting that someone will explain them better than articles. The main concern I have is about transferring our documents to the main system. How is it done?. Is the process reliable?. Is there a chance of facing any problems?. My office needs to have the voice call. Is there any enterprise phone system in Canada who offers voice services for Cisco spark?. The link to the only one I found is given. How is their service?. Anyone with knowledge and experience please advise.

1 Reply 1

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thinktel is the only supported media provider for spark call in Canada if you want to register phones to the spark service

There is a feature being worked on now which will allow spark phones to use on premise PSTN trunks but we are not there yet for release

ThinkTel Voice Services for Cisco™ Spark | ThinkTel

On transferring docs to main system can you elaborate the work flow? What is the backend ?