Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI Whisper Coaching

Hi Team,

I have successfully achieved silent monitoring supervisor functionality with JTAPI & CUCM but I'm stuck on updating this feature into a whisper coaching

srcAdd = makecall.provider.getAddress("2030"); // Agent DN to be monitored

CiscoCall aCall =   (CiscoCall) makecall.provider.createCall();

try {

wait (2000);

aCall.startMonitor(makecall.provider.getTerminal("faisalqa1"),makecall.provider.getAddress("2091"),

srcAdd.getConnections()[0].getTerminalConnections()[0],

CiscoCall.WHISPER_MONITOR   // updated this for whisper coaching feature to be enabled

,CiscoCall.PLAYTONE_LOCALONLY);

} catch (Exception e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}

I have updated the monitorType in startMonitor call to WHISPER_MONITOR but it doens't work. Is there something missing ?

1 Reply 1

ayush.shyam
Level 1
Level 1

Again!

Use "updateMonitorType" method and then you will be able to do that. I hope you got the answer what you are looking for! Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: