cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCE Task stuck in reserved state in SocialMiner

mneubacher
Level 1
Level 1

Actually I’ve found an issue when the agent loses connection to finesse after accepting a task.

As long as the agent is able to log in within ~60s again, the dialog is still available agent. If the agent logs in after he was automatically logged out of the MRD (takes ~60s), the task will be stuck in reserved state on social miner and isn't presented to any agent again.

The task is shown as handled in UCCE's rcds, realtime and historical data.

This may happen when:

• the agent closes the browser without logging out
  • the browser crashes
  • there’s network issue between client and finesse server

If the agent logs out via Finesse's logout functionality, the task is rerouted as expected.

I was able to reproduce it at customer's site (UCCE 11.5), in my lab (UCCE 11.5) and with the Task Routing Sandbox in DevNet (PCCE 11.5).

Our use case is routing of non real time media (email, letter, fax), where a task will be "lost" if this issue isn't handled.

As workaround we're monitoring the time in state "reserved" via social miner api. If it's unreasonable long, we will

• either use task resubmission api with reNotifyReason "ROUTE_SERVICE_RECOVERY" and increase priority in the routing script
  • or task closure api and submission api if variables should be altered as well.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for bringing this issue forward. We acknowledge that it is an issue and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, please continue to use your workaround.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for bringing this issue forward. We acknowledge that it is an issue and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, please continue to use your workaround.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

thanks for the information. Is there a bug id available already?

Thanks,

Matthias

Hi,

This is being tracked as a user story, so there isn't a bug id for it.

Thanx,

Denise

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Matthias,

Will it be possible to provide logs for the failure scenario. We will start working on the fix and logs from you will help us a lot.

I see attach files facility when I go to the advanced editor.

Thanks much

Yes, I can provide logs. What are you interested in? Just Finesse and Social Miner or anything else like CTI Server / PIM, ...

I've attached the relevant finesse desktop log. The test was done in DevNet PCCE 11.5 Sandbox.

Steps to reproduce:

• login in agent to voice + task MRD (ID:5000)
  • create task through API
  • accept + start task
  • close finesse desktop
  • wait > 1 min until agent is automatically logged out of mrd (live data / real time report)
  • task is still reserved on social miner
  • no transfer / renotify is visible in the finesse logs (B96672F81000015E000000000A0A143C)

For example if the user logs out using finesse, but not for the task MRD, requery is visible in the logs:

• login in agent to voice + task MRD (ID:5000)
  • create task through API
  • accept + start task
  • logout on finesse desktop (not mrd)
  • task transfer / renotify is visible in the logs (B9735BE31000015E000000170A0A143C)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: