cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3: Operation failed: Validation Errors: Device profile configuration is invalid: No dynamic URL attribute-value pair specified

david.wisnoski
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco ISE 2.3 Question:

I am trying to add a new 3rd Party Network Access Device Profile with its Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary. I am able to successfully configure Change Of Authorization (CoA) choices with the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary attributes, but when I get to Redirect choosing Dynamic URL, I am only able to choose RADIUS dictionary attributes (RFC 2865) and not the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary. When I try to manually type in the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary attribute that I want to choose from the pull-down, I get a pop up with the error

Operation failed:

Validation Errors: Device profile configuration is invalid: No dynamic URL attribute-value pair specified.

Afterwards, I am unable to update/submit the NAD Profile that I am trying create and have to exit without saving any its configuration.

Even if I were include Cisco in the RADIUS Dictionaries, the Redirect Dynamic URL Cisco Dictionary Attributes are not even showing up.

How can I properly configure a new 3rd Party Network Access Device Profile with its Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary.

1 Reply 1

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Suggest you move this post out of the DevNet area which is more for APIs / software integrations and over to the Identity Services Engine (ISE) group for general network access questions. I would do it for you but I don't have the privileges under Actions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: