cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need assistance creating a custom CUIC report for CCX

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

TAC has referred me to come here for assistance.  the following is what I am trying to do I hope I am explaining my needs correctly.

I am trying to create a report that will output file with the following information with no headers and in the order listed below.

FacilityID (static number, never changes-not from CCX database), Agent Extension, Login Date, Login Date and Time, Logout Date and Time, Total Logged in hours, Job Code (static entry, never changes - not from CCX database), Pay Code (static entry, never changes-not from CCX database).

Example: Company, 63666, 2017-06-06, 2017-06-06 15:57:00, 2017-06-06 17:57:00, 2.0, Job, Regular How can I create a value that stays the same to be used in the report for columns 1, 7 and 8? I am obviously good with getting the Agent Extension, Login Date, Login Date and Time, Logout Date and Time, Total Logged in hours from CCX as those are reportable items in the database, how do I combine that information with the static column information in the correct format?

thanks

1 Reply 1

krisunda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FacilityID (static number, never changes-not from CCX database), Agent Extension, Login Date, Login Date and Time, Logout Date and Time, Total Logged in hours, Job Code (static entry, never changes - not from CCX database), Pay Code (static entry, never changes-not from CCX database).

Example: Company, 63666, 2017-06-06, 2017-06-06 15:57:00, 2017-06-06 17:57:00, 2.0, Job, Regular How can I create a value that stays the same to be used in the report for columns 1, 7 and 8? I am obviously good with getting the Agent Extension, Login Date, Login Date and Time, Logout Date and Time, Total Logged in hours from CCX as those are reportable items in the database, how do I combine that information with the static column information in the correct format?

This might just be a question of adding those static values to the query in report definitions.

For the example you cited, this would be something like

SELECT 'Company' as company_field, agent_extension, login_date...

FROM ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: