Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

agentID from finesse to UCCE API (10.5)

Hey all

Have do I get the refUrl agentId to use in the ucce API from Finesse.

If I want to make skill changes to an agent thru the ucce API i have to call "/unifiedconfig/config/agent/<RefUrlagentId>".

But if I get the user.getuserId() in finesse i get the agentId and not the refUrl AgentId.

Anyone tried this?

I know i can make search like this "/unifiedconfig/config/agent/?q=<user.getuserId()>, but this is a wildcard search, and can return more then one agent in the list (If i have 2 agents, 1 with user.getuserId() 3456 and 1 with aguser.getuserId() 345678 - the search will return both) - I only want the one specifik in searching for.

My user.getuserId() = 12345

Ill make the search /unifiedconfig/config/agent/?q=12345

Ill get 2 records back - 1 with the Id 12345 and 1 with the id 12345678 - Ill only need the 1 with the id 12345

Best regards

Thomas

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.
3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas,

From what I know about the CCEconfig apis, the URL is actually expecting the agent's id, which should be the user.getuserId().

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/program/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE_chapter_010.html

So, it should just be /unifiedconfig/config/agent/12345

Thanx,

Denise

Hey Denise.

The user.getUserId() in finesse is returning the peripheral agent ID and not the refUrl agentID

The refurl Id is the Agent TargetID  from the icm database where the user.getuserid() is the peripheral agent ID. 2 different Id's.

For making changes to an agent i ned to use the Agent TargetID to the refUrl.

so i can't use the user.getuserId() from finesse.

Thx

Thomas

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi Thomas,

user.getuserId is the only ID that Finesse has, so if you are saying the refurl id is the agent targetId and is not the same, then unfortunately the Finesse desktop cannot supply that ID since it doesn't have that id.

I had tried using user.getuserId() on my CCE system and it worked, but maybe you have your system configured differently.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: