cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sandbox VPN Connection - No Va

jim.schrader
Level 1
Level 1

I have been unsuccessful in connecting to the Always On and Reserved Sandbox labs.  Getting the message below:

- devnetsb13.cisco.com NX-API with VIRL

- devnetsb12.cisco.com APIC-EM__GA_HW-MiniLab-2_Reservation Lab

[NOTE: I can connect to dCloud labs with no problem.  It's just the developer sandboxes that does not work.

2017-08-20_20-03-14.png

Here's the reserved lab that I tried but was unable to connect to:

Hi jim.schrader,

Good News!  Your APIC-EM__GA_HW-MiniLab-2_Reservation Lab is ready.  Let’s get you connected to your Lab!

If you DO NOT have AnyConnect installed on your system

If you DO have AnyConnect already installed on your system

• If you’ve never used AnyConnect before, you can get detailed connection instructions here.
  • Your Lab private VPN connection information:
  • Did you have issues connecting?
    • If you are having connection issues, you can get help here, or here.
  • You can now use the Lab Web Portal to get information about the resources in your Lab.  You can connect to most devices directly through the Web Portal, or if you’d prefer you can use your favorite connection tool such as PuTTY.

Your Sandbox Lab

• Go directly to your APIC-EM__GA_HW-MiniLab-2_Reservation Lab
    (You need to be logged into DevNet to navigate to your lab)
  • You must establish a VPN connection (see above) in order to interact with the devices in your lab

Message was edited by: James Schrader Highlighted that dCloud works to avoid troubleshooting the client.

1 Reply 1

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello James,

Apologies for the delay in response - could you please let us know what version of AnyConnect you're using? Also, could you please make a new reservation of the lab, so we can use your reservation to actively troubleshoot the issue.

Please let us know if you've got any other questions!

Thanks!

Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: