cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Download AnyConnect Client for ISE DEMO

stuart.pannell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am sorry if this has been asked previously, I have searched for answers and cannot find any relating to ISE(ASA has a demo license).

I am trying to trial ISE for a customer that wants to replace Microsoft's NAP/NPS offering and need to prove remediation works with AnyConnect on Windows based devices. How do I get a copy of the client installation please?

Cheers

Stuart

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A fresh install of ISE 2.3 comes with Temporal agents for Windows and macOS. If needing persistent agents, please contact the sales team.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A fresh install of ISE 2.3 comes with Temporal agents for Windows and macOS. If needing persistent agents, please contact the sales team.

Thank you for the reponse

Although this is a good way of proving how the system works, it does not present a good slick demo. Having to download and install the temporal client each time you log into the network even if your device is compliant with the posture requirements is a unnecessary process and not ideal to show a perspective customer.

I have reached out to my distribution and AM touch points to see if they are able to help me further this proof of concept along.