cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - EWT with PQ

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Does anyone have an example formula for calculating estimate wait time (EWT) with a precision queue (PQ).   I realize Cisco does not official support EWT with PQ's, but customer has a real need.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Our PQ will only be two steps deep, Agent order "Longest Available agent".  Below are the steps.

Step one suppor1 >=5 skill level -  Wait time 5 seconds

Step 2 Support2 >= 3 skill level - Wait Time n/a.

Thanks in advance.

10 Replies 10

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The estimate wait time should be calculated in the script.

Take a look at the Estimated Wait Time Scripting for Task Routing section in the Scripting and Routing Media Guide doc as well as an Estimated Wait time sample script.

Thanx,

Denise

H Denise.  We know the EWT should be calculated in the sript and have looked at EWT with Task Routing and the Scripting and media guide before we posed the question.

What the request was, was for an example forumula that could  be used for EWT with precision queues.

Is anyone able to provide example formula?

thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not have an example formula, but you can use the default one:

• To use the default estimated wait value, click the Built-In Functions tab and choose EstimatedWaitTime()

Thanx,

Denise

teayers77
Level 1
Level 1

We have had a good experience with single step PQ EWT using the formula

ValidValue(PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,30)*ValidValue((PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.CallsInQ/PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.LoggedOn)-PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.NotReady,1)

Where PV9 = the PQ.

I am working on trying to get it to work dynamically, but not having much success.

Hi

What does the  , 30  do in the formula below AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,30

I've also this formula with 120 100 figures in it

Thanks 

The ,30 is in the ValidValue function so the 30 acts as the default value in case the first argument is an invalid value.

is it like 30 seconds or 30 min ?

can you please elaborate .

What does the  , 30  do in the formula below AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,30

I've also this formula with 120 100 figures in it

I need EWT formula for CCB with PQ. Can you help ?

For CCB, you calculate your EWT just like in any other case (it's just a calculated number value). Any of the above formulas should work for you.