Views
Helpful
Replies

Using UCCE 11.5 Outbound API

Bruno Gil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the Outbound API. I already can create Outbound Campaigns but i cannot see any method to set some information i set previews using Campaign Manager.

For instance:

- How can i set the field's to be loaded and the order of them?

- How can i set the phone order usage and the phones to be loaded with a contact?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Bruno Gil

4 Replies 4

rvaliyap
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bruno,

"method to set some information i set previews using Campaign Manager."    -   Are you looking for setting the dialing mode? Can you elaborate on the first question? 

"How can i set the phone order usage and the phones to be loaded with a contact?"   -  You could use import API to load contacts for a particular campaign.

Thanks,

Rahila

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

On Campaign Manager we have 2 Zones.Today are using the Zone (Morning and Afternoon) making the call to the mobile number and the second timezone (Night) to Home Phone Number.

I cannot see on the API how to make this kind of logic because we only have one starttime and endtime.

Another question is related with the fields that will be used on the Import API. How do i set the custom fields i what to use on each campaign?

Best regards,

Bruno Gil

Hi Bruno,

The behavior of campaign creation from the API is not exactly same as in config manager tool. Campaign API supports only one Zone.

For import API, custom fields are not supported. This is because, when we create a Campaign through the Campaign API, we will automatically create an associated ImportRule and QueryRule and this QueryRule will have the selection statement of "1==1" indicating that all records in the import file will be used in the Campaign.

Please let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks,

Rahila

Hello! I have a little bit different issue. I'm trying to import contacts to existing campaign(created using Outbound API).

Here is the xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<import>

<fileContent>

<! [CDATA [

AccountNumber,FirstName,LastName,Phone01

6782,Henry,Martin,89260349029

3456,Michele,Smith,81111111111

4569,Walker,Evans,81111111112

] ]>

</fileContent>

<delimiter>,</delimiter>

<overwriteData>true</overwriteData>

</import>

but I get error 400. This is the first attempt to create calling list.

Besides when I try to list all data, imported in this campaign before (i should get a message, that there is no data), I get this reply:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

<apiErrors>

<apiError>

<errorMessage>Cannot connect to the database; make sure that SQL Server is running.</errorMessage>

<errorType>internalServerError.databaseNotAvailable</errorType>

</apiError>

</apiErrors>

What am I doing wrong?

UPD: I've found the error message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<apiErrors>

<apiError>

<errorMessage>API is supported only on Logger with BA database enabled</errorMessage>    

<errorType>mustInitializeFromSideA</errorType>

</apiError>

</apiErrors>

I can't understand the reason of this issue. Can you help me to solve it?