Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TX 9000-Help

pconnelly1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am looking for a little help here as I don't know much on the  Cisco TX 9000. I have a customer who is looking to sell his so I am looking for a good home for it. That saying I really don't know how to use it, ie do you need two systems on each side to talk to one another or can you use a standard laptop with camera and become part of the conversation?

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated as I don't want the customer to scrap this total solution

Patrick

pconnelly@compugen.com

800-387-5045 ext 8283

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The TX Systems go completely End of Support on 31 October 2018, so it's probably not worth spending too much effort on it.

But, if you have a CUCM somewhere you can register it to, then by all means, it can still be used to make and receive calls as any other CUCM registered video endpoint would.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Patrick,

Have you seen the data sheet? It shows that WebEx Meeting Center conferencing is enabled, so attendees can join from a laptop running WebEx. In addition, the TX 9000 has support for a wide range of resolutions to third-party standards-based video endpoints.

Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series Data Sheet - Cisco

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The TX Systems go completely End of Support on 31 October 2018, so it's probably not worth spending too much effort on it.

But, if you have a CUCM somewhere you can register it to, then by all means, it can still be used to make and receive calls as any other CUCM registered video endpoint would.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: