cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound calls history (Sales and service) and average time per agent from HDS

plukka
Level 1
Level 1

we are building stats of agent call history from finesse AP, is there a API from finesse which can provide agent call history? if it is not available, i would like to know number of inbound calls per agent (#Sales and #services) based on extended variable. Can i get any t sql query which can get this info?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The call history gadget was introduced in 11.6. You can take a look at the gadget in the 11.6 sandbox. For previous versions, there is a call history gadget developed by Brad McAllister, but it the data doesn't persist when the agent is logged off or the browser is refreshed.

I do not know what is the specific sql query to the HDS to get that information.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The call history gadget was introduced in 11.6. You can take a look at the gadget in the 11.6 sandbox. For previous versions, there is a call history gadget developed by Brad McAllister, but it the data doesn't persist when the agent is logged off or the browser is refreshed.

I do not know what is the specific sql query to the HDS to get that information.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: