Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber does not show extension to call only email and im contacts

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi guys,

I had a problem today after changing the CUCM IM Presence Schema to Directory uri, leaving JID (Jabber User ID). After this setup some contributors reported that they were not able to see the option to dial the extension from users contact. It was just showing the email and instant message. However when someone typed the extension could call.

I had to return the settings to use the JID again and restart the CUCM IM Presence services. So I will have a window to trobleshooting and collect logs next weekend, but would like check if someone here had same problem.

118999-config-imaddress-jabber-3.jpg

image015.png

There is no number to call onl im available no photo no info.

image012.jpg

Maybe a problem in jabber-config.xml but I have checked and tested in lab and works fine.

Best regard

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Reply 1

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Have you add the following parameter: UseSipUriToResolveContacts with true into the jabber-config?

this post maybe help you >> https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/jabber-clients/jabber-for-windows-logged-in-user-number-display-phone-mode/m-p/305914…

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: