cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallRecording Gadget 11.01 on UCCX11.6 with MediaSense

ZAHI ZEINEDDINE
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,  Has anyone tried  using CallRecording 11.0.1 Gadget on UCCX 11.6 with MediaSense ?

MediaSense Recording  is working fine from CUCM   but not  from Finesse Agent Desktop using  "Start Recording"  button.

When the call gets answered by agent ( the condition to trigger the CallRecoding option when call answered)  but nothing happens when clicking the button.   I debugged this on Firefox using CTL-SHIFT-K  and this what I found.

TypeError: finesse.modules is undefined[Learn More]  ifr:1:1

onclick

when I click on learn more, I got this explanation

TypeError: "x" is (not) "y" - JavaScript | MDN

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The call recording 11.0 gadget should work on UCCX 11.6 with mediasense. I don't have a setup where my phones are configured to be able to be recorded so I am getting an APIError, but I was able to load the gadget and click the button. I didn't get the TypeError like you had mentioned. If the finesse.modules is undefined, there seems to be an issue loading up the CallRecording.js file. Try to load the page using the &nocache option to see if there is a bad file cached.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise for taking time to respond.  Actually you directed me in  the right direction, I uploaded the whole CallRecording Directory to Finesse Server and it seems like the CallRecording button starts  working; however I keep getting this generic error when I click on the StartRecording button. (Cut and Paste) .

I could see and listen to the recording  on MediaSense fine. Not sure what causing this generic error though.

Hi,

Are you sure that the mediaSense is configured correctly? Per the REST API documentation (Cisco DevNet: Finesse - Docs), you get a generic error if it isn't allowed or there isn't a mediasense server.

Take a look at the Finesse webservices logs to see if there is more information about the error.

Thanx,

Denise

ZAHI ZEINEDDINE
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks again,

Yes Mediasense integration is fine,  I can call from CUCM directly to Mediasense via the RoutePoint DN#,  I can see the recorded call on MediaSense ( Search and Play).   I can also  click on StartRecording and I can see the recorded call on Mediasense (Search and Play), but the error message now is different than it was before it says

ErrorMessage: CF_GENERIC_SYSTEM_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY

Hi,

Interesting that you can see the recorded call on the search and play. That almost seems like the recording did get started successfully. I would recommend opening a TAC case as it seems to be a configuration/product issue.

Thanx,

Denise