Views
Helpful
Replies

Assign client to blocked policy via API

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently we block clients who we suspect of being malicious by adding them to the built-in 'blocked' policy. I'm looking for a way to do this via the API. I see you can update a client's group policy but we don't use those - only the built-in policies.

Is there a way to do this? I was hoping the built-in policies had special identifiers we could use or something.

Thanks,

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer to this buried in the Postman collection documentation available here. The documentation has now been updated to show that although the call is named 'update client group policy' it also has the option to specify 'normal, whitelisted' or 'blocked' as the devicePolicy with no groupPolicyId specified.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer to this buried in the Postman collection documentation available here. The documentation has now been updated to show that although the call is named 'update client group policy' it also has the option to specify 'normal, whitelisted' or 'blocked' as the devicePolicy with no groupPolicyId specified.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: