cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWS vs Umbrella

fmaisano
Level 5
Level 5

Is there a page/document that shows a comparison of these products and features side by side?

Seems like there is some overlap and some features that are unique to each.

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Partner Security Community for more sales information and product features and comparisons.

Security

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

robert.sobczak
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a comparison matrix between cws and umbrella?

hi all,

I don't have a comparison, but found that CWS multi-year licenses are EOL and the suggested replacement is Umbrella.  So, not sure what to infer from this as the two solutions implement differently.

End-of-Sale Announcement for the Cisco Cloud Web Security Multi-Year Subscriptions - Cisco

tbane
Level 1
Level 1

If you have access to Cisco Sales Connect - I would take a look at the below link for info:

https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/briefcase-details/P03234397

Please note though Umbrella has moved on some pace so check in on current features - Certainly two key things recently have come out - 103 categories now supported (if memory serves but I know all CWS's ones have been migrated) and Umbrella can now operate as full proxy or intelligent proxy

Regards

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: