cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Jabber Guest SDK in iOS

vinupeter_19
Level 1
Level 1
We are trying to integrate JabberGuestSDK-iOS-11.0.2.169 to our project. We are using swift3.2 with latest Xcode 9. We followed the instruction mentioned in installation docs, but we ran into few issues.

As per the installation instruction there are two libraries to be added (libiconv.dylib, libresolv.dylib), but these two are not available instead (libiconv.tbd, libresolv.tbd), we added the .tbd version of the libraries (we believe this could be a reason for build failure)

We are not able to successfully build the project with sdk integrated, build errors are completely different in simulator and device.

In simulator we get below error

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CJGuestCallViewController", referenced from:

(googling this error i understood that it is because sdk doesn't support simulator. am i right?).

and when try to build against a device we get some 100+ errors most of them looks like bolow error

Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error Group

"std::__1::__rs_default::operator()()", referenced from:

"std::__1::recursive_mutex::unlock()", referenced from:

We also tried the sample swift code that is part of the sdk, we first needed to change the swift2 syntax to swift3, then we try to build it but it also throw errors same as over original project.

0 Replies 0