cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Context Service in CVP Call Studio POD Date/Time

dwier
Level 4
Level 4

For Cisco Context services within CVP Call Studio, is there a way to access the lastUpdate date time for a POD? I do not see a field for it within the read pod container, nor within the raw JSON returned by the read POD or customer lookup elements. I see that it exists within the POD fieldsets, and that it can be accessed via JAVA from custom API or web apps, but I do not see any way to access it from within CVP Call Studio.

Anyone have any idea how to get this information?  The idea is to look at the last customer interaction on an inbound call, and if that interaction is within the last hour, ask the customer if they are calling about that interaction (email/chat/voice, etc) and then prioritize the cal based on an existing interaction as well as pass the POD ID of that interaction to the agent for context information.

Thanks,

Daniel

1 Reply 1

dwier
Level 4
Level 4

So for anyone who wants to know the answer, this is a bug in CVP Call Studio.  There is a fix out for 11.5 and one coming for 11.6.  The Date and Time of the POD will show up in the JSON and Element data.

Have fun everyone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: