Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11.0 OPEN_REQ failure response

michaelk1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I implemented client that connects to UCCX server and listens to AGENT_STATE_CHANGE events. Now I want to try to use the same client for communication with UCCE. When I'm sending OPEN_REQ message, the server respond with FAILURE_CONF (status = 23). As I see from UCCE documentation, this status means that "A floating field exceeds the allowable length for that field type."

I have 2 floating fields in my OPEN_REQ: ClientId and ClientPassword and they are empty and have 1-byte length (I tried to send them with zero length but it didn't work also). For the ClientId I'm sending 1 (byte) as field id, 1 (byte) as a field length and 0 (byte) as a field data. The same for ClientPassword (just 2 (byte) as a field id).

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and regards,

Michael

3 Replies 3

michaelk1
Level 1
Level 1

I solved the problem

How did you solve it??

Hi Michael,

Please let me know how you solved. Appreciate your response. I am getting some error in Open_Req. Not able to resolve it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: