Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site ID of the webex account

To download webex recording using endpoint "/nbr/services/NBRStorageService" we need to send siteID of the webex site.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/nbr-web-services-api/api-functions.gsp#downloadNBRStorageFile

Question 1:  In webex account can i locate site id (I am webex adminstrator)

Question 2 : I have site name with me. Can i get site id from the name. Is there any API exposed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will also need a datacenter specific URL for the NBR services. Please contact webex-meetings-api-dev@webex.com to provide your WebEx site URL and request your NBR API service URL and Site ID. You may also find your Site ID by logging in to your Site Admin interface and scrolling to the bottom of the initial information table. Note that site admin credentials are required for NBR API.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will also need a datacenter specific URL for the NBR services. Please contact webex-meetings-api-dev@webex.com to provide your WebEx site URL and request your NBR API service URL and Site ID. You may also find your Site ID by logging in to your Site Admin interface and scrolling to the bottom of the initial information table. Note that site admin credentials are required for NBR API.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: