cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber SDK for web (video-voice sample application) issue

gurunadhpflex
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to run the sample appcation in my browser.when I tried to run the Jabber SDK for web (video-voice sample application) in chrome and got below message. And also Popup alert shows "Lost connection with add-on". I installed the plugin of  cisco web communicator in chrome browser. My chrome version is  Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). Please let me know the reason for this issue and how to resolve it.

log:

[cwic.ext] 20:12:11.843 append_contentscript onload

contentscript.js:9 [cwic.ext] 20:12:11.844 initializing extension channel Object

contentscript.js:9 [cwic.ext] 20:12:11.851 Content script connected to Cisco extension: ilmjpnhjpocljlbajplbgcfemmehkmfc

contentscript.js:9 [cwic.ext] 20:12:11.852 forward ciscoSDKClientMessage 'init' to background script

contentscript.js:9 [cwic.ext] 20:12:11.910 send ciscoChannelServerMessage 'HostDisconnect' to client

Logger.js:112 [cwic][ERROR][20:12:11.913] Connection with add-on has beensdfsdfsdfsdf lost Object

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using the sample app included in the SDK package?

Note, that two components must be installed on the PC:

- The browser-specific extension (i.e. the Chrome extension it sounds like you already have installed)

- The OS-specific Jabber add-on (available here: Cisco DevNet: SDK Web SDK - Voice and Video - Downloads and Docs

I installed the os specific jabber add-on.Still it shows same error.Can you please help me in this issue?

[cwic.ext] 16:18:44.946 append_contentscript onload

[cwic.ext] 16:18:44.947 initializing extension channel ObjectcwicExtId: "ppbllmlcmhfnfflbkbinnhacecaankdh"objectId: "cwic_relay"system_release: "Cisco Unified Communications System Release 9.3"verbose: trueversion: "3.1.0.363"__proto__: Object

[cwic.ext] 16:18:44.954 Content script connected to Cisco extension: ppbllmlcmhfnfflbkbinnhacecaankdh

[cwic.ext] 16:18:44.956 forward ciscoSDKClientMessage 'init' to background script

[cwic.ext] 16:18:45.056 send ciscoChannelServerMessage 'HostDisconnect' to client

[cwic][ERROR][16:18:45.059] Connection with add-on has beensdfsdfsdfsdf lost Object

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: