Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to connect DEVNET Sandbox

arturosm01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody.

I´ve reserved an APIC-EM minilab for test today but i have problems with the login, the any connect was installed but when I try to stablish a vpn connection i get the error "login failed", my credentials were sent by email.

Can anyone helpme please.

Regards.

5 Replies 5

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Arturo,

Sorry that you've had this trouble. Could you please let me know your DevNet username so I can check on your reservation and fix your VPN issue?

Thanks!
Jacob

robccnavoip
Level 1
Level 1

I can not access my Devnet Sandbox Lab, CUCM v12.x  I get this site can not be reached and the server took too long to answer

robccnavoip
Level 1
Level 1

I can not access my Devnet Sandbox Lab, CUCM v12.x  I get this site can not be reached and the server took too long to answer

Is your reservation still active? As you know, our orchestration system will revoke VPN credential once the lab completed.

I have reserved a session for UCCX 12.5 today for 6 days. I have received my credentials as well but when I try to connect to Anyconnect, it doesn't work. I am getting the below message: 

Anyconnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try again later. 

Please help