cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IWAN App stuck at configuring HUB site

l.cantrell
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to get a POC up and running with APIC-EM for IWAN. our HUB site consists of new ASR1001-X routers connected to MPLS and Internet, with a ISR4431 for the PfR MC. They are running the Denali 16.3.5 release and when I run through the configuration on APIC-EM, it just sits at "configuring HUB site" and has been there since Thursday morning. Nothing is being configured on the routers as I have the archive command enabled on all three. I've tried disabling the IWAN app and restarting the grapevine service when it comes back up it goes right back to "configuring HUB site". I can't delete the devices as APIC-EM thinks they are now IWAN managed and I have no options on the IWAN page. Any ideas on how best to proceed with this? I'd like to get these in and configured for IWAN.

Thanks,

Lance Cantrell

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community