cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LstmeetingusageHistory(): from when is the meeting considered 'historical' ?

john.cleese
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am using the following WebEx XML API invocation (headers omitted):

<bodyContent xsi:type="java:com.webex.service.binding.history.LstmeetingusageHistory">

<meetingKey>123 456 789</meetingKey>

<inclAudioOnly>true</inclAudioOnly>

</bodyContent>

My problem is that I don't understand from which point in time can I call this method.

For instance, If I join meeting 123 456 789 as a host, then I end the meeting, I still get the following response (headers omitted):

<serv:response>

<serv:result>FAILURE</serv:result>

<serv:reason>Sorry, no record found</serv:reason>

<serv:gsbStatus>PRIMARY</serv:gsbStatus>

<serv:exceptionID>000015</serv:exceptionID>

</serv:response>

So, when will I start getting meaningful responses after calling LstmeetingusageHistory() on a finished meeting?

The next day? An hour after all the attendees leave?

Thanks for any help.

PS. There's no typo in my request, as I'm getting history for older meetings...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You will want to be sure to remove spaces from your meeting key in your API requests, the spaces make the value a completely different string value. History and site reports are available by 24-48 hours after the session has ended, though you might find it available much sooner in most cases. You will also want to note that reporting is not available on gold developer program development sites by default, if your WebEx site had -dev in the URL, it may not have reporting at all.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You will want to be sure to remove spaces from your meeting key in your API requests, the spaces make the value a completely different string value. History and site reports are available by 24-48 hours after the session has ended, though you might find it available much sooner in most cases. You will also want to note that reporting is not available on gold developer program development sites by default, if your WebEx site had -dev in the URL, it may not have reporting at all.