cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Si el cliente desea renovar cuanto tiempo tiene para hacerlo? cuando se considera un contrato nuevo si no lo hace a tiempo?

afreije
Level 1
Level 1

Si el cliente desea renovar cuanto tiempo tiene para hacerlo? cuando se considera un contrato nuevo si no lo hace a tiempo?

TRANSLATION:

If the client wants to renew how much time he has to do it? When is a new contract considered if it is not done on time?

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Ana,

Could you please provide more information such as the product for which you are requesting information?

Thank you for your interest,

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thank You for your answer.

That was a general question regarding local warehouses and smartnet or partner Support service:  once the contract is due, How long can Cisco wait to renewal and not to move those equipment from the warehouse.

As far as I know that is 30 days after contract expiration. But I would like to have a confirmation.  In the same context, how longi t takes to have Access to a 24X7X4 contract for RMA.

Saludos cordiales,

Ana Lucía Freije

Account Manager

SPC Internacional, S.A.

Thank you for clarifying. I recommend you post this to the Partner Community for more detailed information and feedback regarding contracts (you have posted in the Cisco customer community).

Network Architecture-Cisco DNA

In addition, please refer to the Cisco Returns Protal for more information:

Support - RMA (Return Material Authorization) Processing - Cisco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: