Views
Helpful
Replies

XML API: disable attendee "Send video"

matteo.marcoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to create a training session in WebEx with the option "Send video" disabled for the attendee in the "Session Options" section.

I'm using XML api but in the reference guide there seems to have no indication for the option or something similar.

I also tried to manually create two identical session in WebEx, one with "Send video" enabled and the other disabled, and compare the xml returned from the "GetTrainingSession" method, but there's no difference in regards of the options section. Nothing indicates that one has "Send video" enabled and the other doesn't.

Is there a way to set that option with XML api?

Many thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

That appears to be correct. Feature request has been created for possible consideration and inclusion in a future XML API version. I cannot provide a workaround beyond manually setting this value in the UI but you may try setting a scheduling template and using that scheduling template in your schedule request, this usually only sets API capable settings, but you may have luck with the additional value.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

That appears to be correct. Feature request has been created for possible consideration and inclusion in a future XML API version. I cannot provide a workaround beyond manually setting this value in the UI but you may try setting a scheduling template and using that scheduling template in your schedule request, this usually only sets API capable settings, but you may have luck with the additional value.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: