Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL API Blackout or Power Save Display

Hello,

is ist possible to Black Out the Display over AXL API.  We want to try a privacy Mode which no Numbers are showed on the Display.

Me first thought was about, to Balck Out the Display completly. In the CUCM Phone Menu you can choose a Energy Save Option from Time X to Time Y.

Is this also useable from AXL API?

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

3 Replies 3

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Unless you can configure this using ccmadmin, there's no way to do it using AXL... AXL is basically the API do do what you can do with ccmadmin.

I don't recall the IP Phone Services having a function like that.. but it's the API you want to look at when it comes do doing things directly on the phones.

Das heisst auf gut Deutsch,

mit der AXL API nicht machbar nur über die Admin Oberfläche?

Die Anforderung war, irgendwie die Nummer oder das Display unkenntlich zu machen. Warum auch immer ...... :-|

Was bringt das hier??

[callInfoPrivacyStatus] => Default

I think we should continue in English so that others can follow the discussion. Pressing buttons and the likes is a matter for Cisco IP Phone Services (Cisco DevNet: IP Phone Services - IP Phone Services), not AXL.

there are lock phone solutions out there - my guess is they would that they start an application that asks for a pin and that pin would unlock calling again (e.g. by changing css on the device).

If you just want to prevent people walking around seeing what's on the display, you can push your own content that overlays the standard phone display... that's also a matter for Cisco IP Phone Services. But you can't prevent people from pressing the right button and get back to the normal menu.