cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

¿Firepower Device Manager soporta NAT para las VPNs?

vbarajassp
Level 1
Level 1

Buen dia.

Tengo un CISCO Firepower 2110 administrado a través de FDM y necesito hacer conexiones VPN a sitios remotos que tienen enlaces de internet con IP privada. Estos equipos remotos son ASAs y Routers, ademas el ISP otorga en el sitio remoto una IP publica dinamica, mientras que en el sitio central que es donde estaré colocando el Firepower 2110 tiene una ip publica estática. ¿Es posible lograr esto administrando el firewall con el FDM?

Quedo atento.

Saludos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATION:

Good day.

I have a CISCO 2110 Firepower administered through FDM and I need to make VPN connections to remote sites that have links with private IP internet. These remote computers are ASAs and routers, the ISP also gives the remote site dynamic public IP, while in the central site that is where I will be placing the Firepower 2110 has a static IP public. Is it possible to achieve this by administering the firewall with FDM?

Stay tuned.

Regards!

1 Reply 1

pablo.costa
Level 1
Level 1

Oi,

Acredito que sim já que FDM suporta vpn site-to-site ipsec por padrão. Você vai ter que criar todas as regras de nats mas com alguns testes acredito que possa conseguir.

Sugiro utilizar FMC para fazer essa configuração. Você terá mais flexibilidade nas configurações.

Translation

I Belive you can do it with FDM because FDM suports site-to-site VPN by default. You will need to create all NAT by hand but will be not a problem.

Imo u should be use FMC for administration. You will have more flexibility and more options to configure.

Best Regards

Pablo Costa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card