cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there an API to calculate registered users?

joe.romanow1
Level 1
Level 1

Although I have checked WebEx APIs, I am not able to find anything that will show 'Registered Users?'  I would like an API that will tell me the quantity of registered users.  Does anyone have any leads?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

XML API does not have a function to return a list of registered attendees, however there is a way around that if you register attendees exclusively via XML API. CreateMeetingAttendee is used to invite attendees, but it has a element called joinStatus, which can be set to ACCEPT in order to create an approved registration. If all registration is done this way, LstMeetingAttendee will return the list of registrants. Any attendees registered directly from the WebEx site or URL API cannot be retrieved via API and must be viewed using registration report available on the WebEx site.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

XML API does not have a function to return a list of registered attendees, however there is a way around that if you register attendees exclusively via XML API. CreateMeetingAttendee is used to invite attendees, but it has a element called joinStatus, which can be set to ACCEPT in order to create an approved registration. If all registration is done this way, LstMeetingAttendee will return the list of registrants. Any attendees registered directly from the WebEx site or URL API cannot be retrieved via API and must be viewed using registration report available on the WebEx site.