cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Device Subscription or Registration without Named user account

Tamer Ozbay
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all, I have a question maybe someone knows about it. The customer want to buy just 1 unit Spark room Kit with device subscription. They want to use just the Spark Room Kit over cloud with SIP video address. They don't want to buy any Spark Named Host account. Is it possible as operational? For device register to the Spark Cloud, the customer should buy at least 1 unit Spark Named Host account? Thanks for your helps...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No they don’t need to they can just buy one spark device registration if they don’t care about a user using it via proximity

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No they don’t need to they can just buy one spark device registration if they don’t care about a user using it via proximity

Thanks

Srini

Thanks for the info. Sorry for the late reply:)

Hi dear,

I have just a question that is not very clear for me, we have a spark board "now is called webex board" and we have webex teams control hub with only M3 licenses, can I register my webex board to our control hub or we need to buy a specific license in order to be able to register our board ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: