cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ready Status

MikeBrewer
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to get and set the ready status using a finesse gadget., but the sample gadget doesn't work and I can't find any details that are sufficient enough to explain how to do this.

Is there anyone out that that has detailed instructions for this?

Additionally, is there any way to get to the source code for Finesse for debugging?

Thanks,

-Mike

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

When you say ready status, do you mean changing the agent state to ready? Which sample code were you using that didn't work? The LearningSampleGadget has a button that changes the state to READY and NOT_READY.

Finesse does not release the source code for its desktop and gadgets.

Thanx,

Denise

Denise,

I am trying to get the sample gadget to work, but it will not set the not_ready status.

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Look art the browser console to make sure that there aren't any errors. Make sure you have the right version that matches your Finesse version. Also, the sample gadget doesn't work with reason codes, so make sure you don't have reason codes.

Thanx,

Denise

What do you mean it does not work with reason codes?

Is there a way to get it to work with them?

Is there any API documentation that details the definition patterns and expected output for accessing things like Reason code?

Thanks,

-Mike

What I mean is that you can only change the agent state to not ready without any reason codes configured. The sample gadget is a simple gadget. The javascript documentation can be found here: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#javascript-library

Look at the User object. It has methods to get the reason codes.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: