cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call studio

CIB_AhmedGalal
Level 1
Level 1

i use action element and i i add it's class and this class need to import another classes(i put this classes in  C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\AUDIUM_HOME\common\classes) from different package to use their methods

but ,i have an issue when i try to debug my CISCO Call studio app i found an error

Prompt: I'm sorry, there was a problem with this application. Please call back later. Thank you. (/CVP/audio/error.wav)

Disconnected.

after i check the logs i found the following error :

01/10/2018 17:15:05, SERVER ERROR: There was a problem loading classes from CVP_HOME\VXMLServer/common. The error was: There was a problem loading classes from CVP_HOME\VXMLServer/common. The root cause was: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/encoding/SimpleType

Notes:

• i'm also but all jar files needed in (C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\AUDIUM_HOME\common\lib)
1 Reply 1

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

if you've got axis jar files, I think they need to go into the

VXMLServer/Tomcat/lib directory on vxml server, or the CATALINA_HOME/lib

directory under the debugger.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: