cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to route third party chat into UCCX (11.5/6) via Social Miner

sylvester
Level 1
Level 1

We would like to route our own chat into UCCX 11.5/6 so it ends up on Finesse agent desktop.

Is this possible? I understand it could be possible in UCCE using task routing API, but I can not find any documentation for same in UCCX. I read that task routing API is not available in UCCX, so is there another way to route third party chat.

Thank

2 Replies 2

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sylvester,

Apologies for late response on this query.

UCCX does not support routing 3rd party chat onto Finesse. The Web Chat functionality is an out of the box feature.

Task Routing is available only for CCE.

We will also have an integration of Facebook Messenger with UCCX, where customer care requests originating via Fb Messenger will be routed and presented to agents on Finesse. Agent side interface remains same as in web chat.

What chat are you looking to integrate with CCX? I would like to understand your use case, in case there is a way.

Best Regards

Andreas Stuber
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @sylvester ,

We built a chat framework at expertflow.com/chat that ties any chat channel to Cisco Callcenter agents.
hybrid_chat_expertflow_bot_rasa_cisco_uccx_ucce.pngIt also can integrate with a bot of your choice It can be embedded into Cisco Finesse and uses with CCX the same sort of Mediablending as you have it with Socialminer. So we're using the Finesse status of an agent to detect availability and set him to busy.

Good luck with your project!

Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: