Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Unable to use XMPP/REST service after user name change

kashif.sohail
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a UCCX agent with username "abc", I was able to log in to Finesse Agent Desktop, XMPP and RestFull service as well (via java code). Later on, I have changed username to "ABC". What happened now is, I can login to finesse desktop, and can request Restful API, but while login into XMPP, throws an error

"org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.SASLErrorException: SASLError using PLAIN: not-authorized"

If I tried using old username "abc", I can successfully login to XMPP but when I hit API endpoints, It throws  exception

"java.io.IOException while LogIn Agent into Finesse: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL"

What is this issue? How would I handle it?.

Finesse Version: 11.5

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I suggest to open a TAC case, they can see if the issue is reproducible. If it is an issue, it would be a product issue.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If I remember correctly, it takes a few minutes for the username change to take into effect. I would open a TAC case for this issue.

Thanx,

Denise

I have tried after different time spans, but the issue is still there. Can you please confirm on your side?

Hi,

I suggest to open a TAC case, they can see if the issue is reproducible. If it is an issue, it would be a product issue.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: