cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nimble "patch"

Ron Baduach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I got from Nimble support a patch in order the product will be supported on the UCS-D

Did someone know how do I install/add this patch ?

Here is the files i got from Nimble :

nimble_to_ucsd_01.PNG

Thanks in advance,

Baduach Ron

Cisco Systems

7 Replies 7

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes under administration -> Open Automation. Then you have to re-boot the UCSD application.

Thanks, I was able to add a Nimble storage account

But, I can't see any data on it

I tried even to create a Workflow in order to do "Inventory Collection" on it, but no Nimble account can be selected ...

Edited part :

[BTW -

Now I saw that workflow 300#, is a Nimble "patch" too . Do you suggest me to use it instead of the official ?]

Thanks

The Nimble OA module was for a very specific version of Nimble / UCSD. Are you incompliance there?

When you created the UCSD -> Nimble connection did the connection turn green? Did the connection work and is listed in UCSD?

Is it showing up in a POD?

Hi Orf,

I'm running UCSD 6.5.0.0B1 , and the Nimble version is 4.4.1.0 , so maybe it's too much new ...

Yes yes, it's all green, but when moving the cursor, I can't see any details on it, unlike the other devices

nimble_01.PNG

Yes I seem to remember the Plugin from Nimble only goes to UCSD 5.4. Then Nimble was bought by HP and I just looked on the Nimble site and did not find any reference to UCSD ay more. But on the community site Russ wrote a few Nimble functions and OA modules. Have you tried any of those?

I'm now using one of Russ's modules

It's working fine !

Because I have Nimble OS 4.0, I see that the "GetInventory" task is not working

Probably HP changed the API Call for that

For other tasks, I succeeded to work with it

That is excellent news.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer